 CAD / 11770
    LDAO missing from ldraw_setup_2004q1_full —Edwin Pilobello
   For the sake of the 12 - 14 year olds in my Lego CAD class, could the powers that be please include LDAO in the _LDraw All In One Installer_? For the q3 version perhaps? Also MLCAD 3.11 and POV-Ray Windows 3.6 please? Thanks. (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDAO missing from ldraw_setup_2004q1_full —Ahui Herrera
   (...) The release of q3 currenlty has all of the above EXCEPT LDAO. I was about to release it today but give me a till this weekend to see if the author of LDAO will not mind having his application included in the "All In One". BTW, all 3 flavors of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)