 CAD / 11770
11769  |  11771
Subject:
LDAO missing from ldraw_setup_2004q1_full
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:35:06 GMT

For the sake of the 12 - 14 year olds in my Lego CAD class, could the powers
that be please include LDAO in the _LDraw All In One Installer_?

For the q3 version perhaps?

Also MLCAD 3.11 and POV-Ray Windows 3.6 please?

Thanks.