 CAD / 11771
Re: LDAO missing from ldraw_setup_2004q1_full
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:18:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
   For the sake of the 12 - 14 year olds in my Lego CAD class, could the powers that be please include LDAO in the LDraw All In One Installer?

For the q3 version perhaps?

Also MLCAD 3.11 and POV-Ray Windows 3.6 please?

Thanks.

The release of q3 currenlty has all of the above EXCEPT LDAO. I was about to release it today but give me a till this weekend to see if the author of LDAO will not mind having his application included in the “All In One”.

BTW, all 3 flavors of POV-Ray will be included so this installer is looking very big at 40+ MB!

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk