 CAD / 11760
  July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

Congratulations to the winners of the July Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Jorgen Andersson, SJ Class Rc4 Locomotive> (URL) SOTM, John Haynes, Missle Launce> The voting for the August Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

(...) This doesn't seem to be working. When I try to go to the voting page from the ldraw.org main page, it tells me, "[ Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account has been disabled/expired. ]". When I click on the My Account link, it happily (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

(...) Thanks for the heads up. I fixed this problem; you should now be able to vote. -Orion (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests

(...) You're welcome. And thanks for keeping the contests going. They really are appreciated. --Travis (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)