 CAD / 11760
11759  |  11761
Subject:
July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 02:00:05 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the July Model/Scene of the month contests:

MOTM, Jorgen Andersson, SJ Class Rc4 Locomotive
SOTM, John Haynes, Missle Launce

The voting for the August Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open at LDraw.org.

Visit ldraw.org to cast your vote.

Also, check a new monthly feature from Miguel Agullo. The winners for last month’s contest will be interviewed. First up is Chris Parkinson, the winner of the May MOTM contest

-Orion