Re: July's Winners for LDraw.org's MOTM and SOTM Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The voting for the August Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests
is now open at LDraw.org.

This doesn't seem to be working.  When I try to go to the voting page from the
ldraw.org main page, it tells me, "[ Incorrect User ID or Password, or your
account has been disabled/expired. ]".  When I click on the My Account link, it
happily gives me account info, so the account is fine, and I've had it for quite
some time now (it's not a new account).

--Travis

Thanks for the heads up.  I fixed this problem; you should now be able to vote.

-Orion