 CAD / 11493
Re: LDRAW Updates: Documentation Plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 21:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Don't we have to re-run mklist.exe or something when we install updates?

It depends on which software you use.  If you run MLCAD, you'll need to do File
| Scan Parts to update the compiled list of parts.

Otherwise, you should run mklist.exe.

Some other programs have their own requirements for post-update processing.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

I use MLCAD, so I'll run that routine. If folks who know of post-update
processing requirements acn send them to me, I'll create and contribute a
generic instruction document.

Cool. Paul, I did get your mail with a suggestion, did you receive my reply? I'd
like to talk to you about what areas you see lacking in documentation. One of
the things I'd like to do is get back to the get started docs and revise them
and simplify them. However, I'm spending all my LDraw time on SteerCo mail and
thinking about the license issue right now.

-Tim