 CAD / 11403
Re: LDraw.org 2004-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Thorn wrote:
When I open MLCAD, the first thing I get is an error stating that 's\3005s01.dat
not found!' Also missing:

193B.dat (looking through Other Parts\M)
193A.dat (looking through Other Parts\M)

my two helmets where part of update 2004-01, but it came with no "~movedto"
reference in the outdated 193.dat. this ref was included in 2004-02. my guess is
that you are missing update 2004-01 or that something went wrong with the
2004-02 update. try to re-replace the parts in your part/s, part, p/48, p
folders using the zip version and rerun mklist.

Even a 1MB price tag isn't too big for a
crater plate!

many thx for the compliments! I'm glade you like it, even tough it wasn't a
bargin ;-)

~Mike

w.