 CAD / 11462
    DAT2DXF problems —Mike Thorn
   Hello all, Dark Ages don't wait for computer errors; that much I think is well proven. :) I'm having a few problems with (URL) DAT2DXF>. Whenever I try to convert an LDR file, it converts a couple thousand lines and then starts giving me errors (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: DAT2DXF problems —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I haven't had any problems in the past. You can try 3DWin; it's listed in the download database on LDraw.org. I've also had success importing into Bryce using LDraw2LWS (also in the download database). One more thing. Here's the link for the (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: DAT2DXF problems —Darrell Urbien
     NFI, just FYI: Just a follow up to 3DWin; V5 is now available for download, and the full version translator is much better. Earlier versions missed some faces on round parts due to vertex flipping - that problem is now solved. Works beautifully for (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: DAT2DXF problems —Darrell Urbien
     I had similar problems with DAT2DXF (never could get that to work to my satisfaction). Finally settled on 3DWin, though I also had problems similar to yours at first. Try this - do a complete uninstall/reinstall of 3DWin and make SURE you point it (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: DAT2DXF problems —John Miller
   (...) I have a dedicated user of the Dat2DXF and of Bryce. You can see some of my stuff at ((URL) Now regarding the error that you received. I have seen this a few times, and it is a pain to fix. If you open a dat or ldr file you can see all of the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)