 CAD / 11464
Re: DAT2DXF problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 22:00:48 GMT

I had similar problems with DAT2DXF (never could get that to work to my satisfaction). Finally settled on 3DWin, though I also had problems similar to yours at first. Try this - do a complete uninstall/reinstall of 3DWin and make SURE you point it to the correct path for the LDraw files. 3DWin doesn’t have to be in the same directory as your parts library, but it has to know where the parts are. Back when I was having problems, Thomas was going to fix this so you couldn’t input more than one path - not sure if this happened, though. If you still have problems, contact Thomas he’s always been helpful to me.