 CAD / 11431
Re: Help with LDGLite...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 15:34:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Morton wrote:
<SNIP>
I had missed the part of the documentation that explained about the
ldlite.rc file. I had been fiddling around with the LDCONFIG.LDR file
incase LDGLite used that, but couldn't get anything out of it other
than the standard colors.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for ldconfig.ldr to become official before I
support it.

Adding my custom entries to the ldlite.rc file will suit my needs
perfectly.

Are you using the windows version?
Yep.

Thanks for the help, you've saved me a tonne of time!

Don't count your chickens yet.  There was some problem with the ldlite.rc
file that I fixed for Steve sometime after the ldglite 1.0.x release.
I think it may have had something to do with redefining colors in the
256 to 511 range.  Anyhow, if you have trouble with that, I uploaded
a newer windows executable here.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldgliteexe1_1_1.zip

It should have whatever I fixed for Steve, and I fixed the two bugs
you found with the -c on the commandline.  It should now take ldlite
and l3p extended colors on the commandline with -c.  Like this:

  -c0x4a05a05   (for an ldlite extended color)

  -c0x2aa0055   (for an l3p extended color)

Let me know if it works.

Don

I guess I'm a bit overdue for another official ldglite release...