 CAD / 11430
Re: Help with LDGLite...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 14:53:51 GMT

<SNIP>
It should be possible.  I think partsref and maybe peeron do it, but
I suspect they use the ldliterc.dat file to define the custom colors.
I think that file is documented here.

  http://ldlite.sourceforge.net/

You put something like this in it.

  0 COLOUR 335 SAND_RED           12 212 163 157 255 212 163 157 255

Don - you're an absolute hero!
I had missed the part of the documentation that explained about the
ldlite.rc file. I had been fiddling around with the LDCONFIG.LDR file incase
LDGLite used that, but couldn't get anything out of it other than the
standard colors.
Adding my custom entries to the ldlite.rc file will suit my needs perfectly.

Are you using the windows version?
Yep.

Thanks for the help, you've saved me a tonne of time!

Richard.