 CAD / 11406
    PARTS and PARTS/S folder —Niels Karsdorp
   In several reviews of my parts the reviewer suggested that the parts should be in the PARTS/S folder instead of the PARTS folder. It's about the plastic body of lightbricks and the plastic glass part. I've been told that complete plastic or rubber (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: PARTS and PARTS/S folder —Chris Dee
     (...) This page (URL) intended to answer these questions. But admittedly it does not include information about the part title prefix. I'll add that. Is there another type of file in parts/s that is not covered here? Chris (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: PARTS and PARTS/S folder —Steve Bliss
   (...) I just want to confirm that things are how you describe them. Generally, anything that a model builder might want/need to manipulate directly (ie, switch the color, move, use separately, etc) should be in PARTS directory. Likewise, files that (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)