 CAD / 1135
  Re: POV camera positioning [was Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets]

(...) Hmmm...... interesting. The message I replied to (from Mookie) had replies set to lugnet.build and lugnet.cad. I originally fired off the reply with the .dat lines intact, and received a message back that dat's were not allowed in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: POV camera positioning [was Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets]

(...) I'd argue that this is more consistent than allowing a post to some, but not all, of the groups that you intended the post to go to. But if I did make that argument, would I be against allowing cross posting to RTL when it's hosted here? I'm (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Crossposting and .DAT content

(...) You mean why didn't Terry's reply show up in lugnet.cad? Because Terry didn't address his post to lugnet.cad. He addressed it to lugnet.build and lugnet.cad. Note that there is no way to crosspost an article to lugnet.build and/or lugnet.cad. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Crossposting and .DAT content

(...) OK, that satisfies me. I can live with that. :-) -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)