 CAD / 11278
Re: Using LDGLite inside LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Januszko wrote:
Need some help with this...  I've managed to get LDGLite to work standalone
(i.e. viewing parts within LDRAW\Parts directory).  I seem to be encountering
some difficulty using it inside LDDP.  (I'm trying to get a preview within the
bendable objects generator.) Anyone have any thoughts?

Steve,

Thanks for using LDDP.  My question is: are you using the bendible objects
generator plugin?  If not which version of LDDP are you running?

-Orion