 CAD / 11266
  Studa.dat or stretch Stud.dat?

Hello, I noticed that the 2x4 Train Bricks with Holder for Sliding Wheel have 6 LDU high studs instead of the regular 4 LDU high studs. Looking at the various stud primitives I saw that many studs have an variant without edge around base (stud2.dat (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Studa.dat or stretch Stud.dat?

(...) Scaling the stud poses no problem. I have done it myself on some parts. (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Studa.dat or stretch Stud.dat?

(...) Mark Kennedy wrote: (...) I just did a test and noticed that l3p stretches the logo on the studs, too. For new stud primitives (studa.dat and stu2a.dat) l3p needs to be updated to recognize these as studs and apply the logos. In meanwhile I'll (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Studa.dat or stretch Stud.dat?

(...) I would recommend not to stretch stud.dat (for more justification of this advice, see the primitives reference - (URL) but to submit a studa.dat and stu2a.dat. Chris (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)