 CAD / 11258
11257  |  11259
Subject:
Lpub find edges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:56:42 GMT

I am not getting lpub to generate nice edges.
At this picture the windscreen is a blob with edges only around it:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/caparica/Town/Truck/ib200p16a_0_06_ci.jpg

And the wheel hubs have a series of ugly black dots:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/caparica/Town/Truck/ib200p16a_0_07_ci.jpg

Does anyone know the right parameters to get well defined edges?

Paulo