 CAD / 11238
Re: LPub Errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 05:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:
   I encontered some new errors when running LPub today.

First, I tried running it on my secondary machine, which I’ve been LPubbing on successfully for about a year. On that machine were multiple installations of POV-Ray, and I had just recently installed/uninstalled LDraw software helping Ahui test the 2004-Q4 installer.

These are the errors I received:

countsteps: Failed to open the file .... for reading. (clicked OK) createconstructionimages: Failed to open file C:..... for reading (clicked OK) createpartlists: Failed to open file C:...... for reading (clicked OK) same error as above (clicked OK)

You know I was having the EXACT same trouble last week with LPub. I was rendeirng several files all where going okay except for my last 2! Gave up trying to figure out what it was and just rendered them manually. Now after reading your post I decide to give LPub another try and BOOM! No error on the two pervious files!!! Weird hu? The only thing I have done since last week was clean out the windows registry.

Oh, note that I HAVE NOT installed the 2004 Q4 LDraw installer like you Tim. Although, I don’t think that the installer is the issue.

-AHui

A&M LWorks