 CAD / 11186
11185  |  11187
Subject:
LDraw.org 2004-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:29:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi

The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2004-01 update.
There are 166 files in this release, including 61 new parts or decorated
parts.

Get the new update at: <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

Chris