 CAD / 11188
Re: LDraw.org 2004-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:09:08 GMT

Whahey! This update contains my first born, the 8x12 baseplate
for both the 608 kiosk set and 364 harbour set. Perhaps, only
perhaps this gives me the energy to put some more effort in the
parts I am planning to submit and the ones I have submitted but
are on hold for some reason or other. But, thanks for this update!