 CAD / 11171
Re: Ldraw Minifig "Machinima" POVray include file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Miguel Agullo wrote:
   Hi all,
(snip)

I have been following this with some interest. Are we going to see some examples of this in the next animation film contest from your user base? (Stop motion is very cool but this may actually be cooler in the long run)

With the latest developments Miguel announced, I can say that if there’s the right contest, my current film will be in it.

History would work. Or storytelling. Or music.

-Mike