 CAD / 11157
Re: Counting pieces in large ldraw projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Brok wrote:
Hence my urgent question: is there a tool which calculates a grand total
piece count for an LDraw model, consisting of other LDraw models (several
levels deep), each consisting of submodels, which again may contain
custom parts etc?

L3lab statistics lists the number of linetype 1 entries.  That
may be what you want, but it might include subparts and primitives.

Don