 CAD / 1115
  Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets

(...) not to toot my own horn, todd... but if you're diggin L3P, you GOTTA run it with my front end L3PAO.. once you DO decide to start tweaking camera angles, and even the color changes you've already started playing with, you'll find it much (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  L3PAO

[Removed lugnet.build from crosspost list] (...) There's an old saying: "If you don't toot your own horn, someone else will use it as a spitoon." (...) see my models directory and shows me a list of actual files, which is cool. The weird thing is, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3PAO

(...) that was the funniest, one-sided, tech-support-yourself conversation i've never been a part of... heheehe.. yeah...problem #1 is the long filenames... L3P doesn't like them and i don't pass it the 8.3 version... i check to make sure the output (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3PAO

(...) LDAO has a routine to do this. I don't remember off the top of my head how much of the work amounts to calling a Windows API routine, and how much is actual VB code, but it's there. Steve (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3PAO