 CAD / 11010
    Multicolor identical lines in a datfile? —Niels Karsdorp
   Two parts I've created are combinations of pieces in two colors. Part x277 (Fabuland Wheelbarrow Wheels) contains a red axle and two plain wheels (yellow as only known color). Part x323 (Light Bulb for Electric Light Brick 2 x 4) contains a glass (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Multicolor identical lines in a datfile? —Steve Bliss
   (...) It wouldn't hurt to put the component parts in different ~part files. Otherwise, if you leave it all as one file, I wouldn't put both of the edges in. Steve (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)