 CAD / 10948
  Specification of LEGO tracks

Hello, I'm developing a solution for designing model railroad trackplans on the Mac. There have been several requests to support the LEGO train-systems. Maybe somebody in this group can give some hints where to get the precise specifications of the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Specification of LEGO tracks

(...) I don't have the information, but I cross-posted this response to lugnet.trains in an attempt to give you access to an audience that also might be likely to have an answer. --Travis Cobbs (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Specification of LEGO tracks

(...) Hi Jan: I'm also developing an application for trackplans, only for the PC: (URL) Track Designer is another PC application that has LEGO track models: (URL) are a number of LEGO train-systems. They include: - 4.5V or 12V / gray or blue (no (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Specification of LEGO tracks

(...) Pictures with measures on it can be found at : (URL) (after moderation) Measures are in LDU, one LDU = 0,4mm Regards, Ludo (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)