 CAD / 10949
Re: Specification of LEGO tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan Barnholt wrote:
Hello,

I'm developing a solution for designing model railroad trackplans on the Mac.

There have been several requests to support the LEGO train-systems.

Maybe somebody in this group can give some hints where to get the precise
specifications of the tracks, as these informations are required to build
the LEGO libraries for the application.

I don't have the information, but I cross-posted this response to lugnet.trains
in an attempt to give you access to an audience that also might be likely to
have an answer.

--Travis Cobbs