 CAD / 10913
Re: LDraw.org 2003-03 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:

I do not know why this is happening with this file, it could be the way the installer was done. What I have noticed is that Windows if you open the folder or select the lcad0303.exe from within Windows Explorer windows will “attempt to run the application” thus the “file in use error”.

Another thing to look at is that XP explorer will attempt to open compressed files, like zip, when you click on them. Maybe it recognises it as a self-extracting EXE and tries to open it to display the contents?

ROSCO