 CAD / 10906
10905  |  10907
Subject:
(LDraw.org 2003-03 Parts Update Now Available) Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:26:26 GMT

Same problem with the .exe file here. Will not delete and nothing is using it but it acts like it’s open, even after reboot. The only way I could get rid of it was to delete the directory it was in in entirety after moving everything else out, then back to it later. I’m still stuck with one copy in My Documents though since that’s a much harder replicable folder. And if you copy the file, now you’re stuck with 2 undeletable copies. Also changing perms, using admin acct, etc do not work on deleting file. I thought the .exe’s were just self-extracting compressions but maybe there’s a problem with an installer program?

Win XP SP1 (latest updates) btw so perhaps it’s an OS specific problem.

-Andy.

there was a way along time ago i used to get rid of a file.. try moving it to a floppy disk