 CAD / 10908
  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) JP Brown has made one of these. I've started on the new style pneumatic switch. I've got the case and the lever worked out. Just need to get onto parts tracker. Have you tried LSynth for your hoses? It can easily do straight hoses. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Modelling Pnuematics

(...) Great! I'll go and get it. (...) I've had a lot of success since my earlier post, I cut down the long tube part with bulged ends in LDDP and just used multiples of that. Thanks Steven (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)