 CAD / 10888
Re: MLCad: maximum filesize?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:43:12 GMT

I was clever enough to use submodels right from the start (each containing 2.500
to 3.000 pieces). Every now and than I have to take a look at the result just to
check if I am still doing allright, and this is were I loose time (approx. 15
seconds every time I change view angle). That's the reason why I can't use too
many submodels (of 1.000 pieces each).
(File loading time : approx. 30 sec)

Maarten