 CAD / 10860
Re: Lightbricks (x265/x266/x267)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

I got some review comments about these parts on the PT:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x265.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x265c01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x266.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x266c01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x267.dat

I've been given these partnames, without s\ suggestions by Steve Bliss, so I
assumed it was right to create these as individual parts.

I'm assuming you'd like a response to Steffen's review-comments.

Yes, these files should go in the parts directory, not parts\s.  If for no other
reason than because some model-builders might want to change colors (to
non-lego-produced combinations), so they'd have to work directly on the component
parts.

Steve