 CAD / 10819
Re: RENDER Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:23:38 GMT

Hehe...

check out lugnet.cad.ray.
The appropiate POVRay settings have been discussed there very detailed for
real looking renders like that.

Play well

Carsten

"David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Never mind--I guess it IS a render.  (I obviously haven't been keeping up • with
the CAD posts.)  I went to digitalbrick.nl and saw it for myself.  Even at
1280X1024 resolution, the only way I knew it was a render and not real was • the
lack of the word "LEGO" on the studs.  If we're able to make renders that • are
that good, then we shouldn't be too far away from being able to make a • LEGO
Matrix to plug ourselves into. ; )