 CAD / 10818
Re: RENDER Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:22:51 GMT

Never mind--I guess it IS a render.  (I obviously haven't been keeping up with
the CAD posts.)  I went to digitalbrick.nl and saw it for myself.  Even at
1280X1024 resolution, the only way I knew it was a render and not real was the
lack of the word "LEGO" on the studs.  If we're able to make renders that are
that good, then we shouldn't be too far away from being able to make a LEGO
Matrix to plug ourselves into. ; )