 CAD / 10820
Re: RENDER Re: Short Hover Bus MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:14:45 GMT

Er, is this done with Anton's library? Very good rendering! Can I have the
POV?

Jeroen

"Travis" <phree@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HoE39I.17Kp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Designed especially for the special among us ExtraGlobal Express is • proud to
introduce our very first Short Hover Bus.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61076
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Misc/thumbs/shortbus.jpg
Short Hover Bus>>

Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

-tk
CEO ExtraGlobal  Express

Thought everyone might like to see the render i've done of the short hover • bus.
Its ok and finished alot faster than I expected,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Renderings/shortbus.jpg

the files i used to make the rendering are locaated at the following URL:

POST MOD

hope you all enjoy it...

to you render gurus out there, what do i need to do to make this bus look • as
good as this truck does...

http://www.digitalbricks.nl/MOC/JenniferClark/08000600JC_Hooklift.jpg

give me tips... PLEASE.

-tk