 CAD / 10817
  Re: RENDER Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

Wait a minute, you're saying that that dump truck picture is a render?! (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: RENDER Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

Never mind--I guess it IS a render. (I obviously haven't been keeping up with the CAD posts.) I went to digitalbrick.nl and saw it for myself. Even at 1280X1024 resolution, the only way I knew it was a render and not real was the lack of the word (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

Hehe... check out lugnet.cad.ray. The appropiate POVRay settings have been discussed there very detailed for real looking renders like that. Play well Carsten "David "Fuzzy" Gregory" <crazylegoman@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)