 CAD / 10814
Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Easter wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for DATs of two windscreen elements, especially 41881 "Windscreen
6x12x6 curved" (from Jango Fett's Slave I):

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41881

but also for windscreen "4x6x4" aka tv chopper windscreen:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x144

As far as I know they don't even exist as mock-ups, which is very, very sad,
considering how limited the range of LEGO windcreens is :(

Anyone up to the task? Mr.Schickele perhaps? :)

I have a near complete mock-up for the x144. Should I give it one of my
x-numbers? (approx. x531) I'm not sure we can use x144 since there was a part
that had originally used 144.(it has since been moved to a correct number)

Anyone have a comment?

Paul

Yes, please use a new three-digit-number. You are correct that you cannot re-use
one of these once is has been used in an official release - even if moved later.

Chris