 CAD / 10804
Re: Wanted: Windscreen 41881 & x144
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andrew Kochan wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Paul Easter wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for DATs of two windscreen elements, especially 41881 "Windscreen
6x12x6 curved" (from Jango Fett's Slave I):

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41881

but also for windscreen "4x6x4" aka tv chopper windscreen:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x144

As far as I know they don't even exist as mock-ups, which is very, very sad,
considering how limited the range of LEGO windcreens is :(

Anyone up to the task? Mr.Schickele perhaps? :)
I'll see what I can do. I can make a mock-up of x144 and I have ordered a couple
of the 41881's through Peeron and Bricklink, so I should have them in a few
days.

Paul

You know that both those parts are on the parts tracker and on the way to
becoming official provided they are reviewed, fixed, reviewed, fixed, etc.

Just go to www.ldraw.org and download them.

-Andy

Andy, that would be great, can you give us links to each of the files?  I can't
seem to locate them.

Paul