 CAD / 10795
  Re: Old bikes

Hi Duq, I have made them, yes. There is only one but. I "mocked up" the old skool technic gear and the tyres since they don't excist in the official library. I can post them in cad/models if you like. Jeroen "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old bikes

Thanx! Duq "jeroen de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message news:Ho8o3D.nsy@lugnet.com... (...) library. (...) model (...) can't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Old bikes

(...) I had made an LDRAW version of the old 393 & 394 motorcycles back around September '02, but had to make due with the 'new' style 17 x 43 tyre and large wheel. Then a couple weeks ago I was surfing Brickshelf from school, saw that someone else (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Old bikes

(URL) purhaps me? ;) Happy X-mas! Jan. (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Old bikes

(...) If you want to use the correct bricks with holes instead of the modern technic bricks you used, use these: (URL) Niels (21 years ago, 21-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Old bikes

(...) Have since redone my ldraw versions to be more accurate (including using the older style technic brick instead of the modern one). But since Jan Folkersma/Jeroen de Haan (not sure which) already done a more accurate rendered version, my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)