 CAD / 10745
    At long last, I am pleased to announce... —Joel Hoornbeek
   Crush the Sea Turtle! Hello all, After many months of working off and on (not to mention learning many things relating to ML-cad, LPub, etc), I have finally published my first set of building instructions. (URL) Please check it out, and also feel (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: At long last, I am pleased to announce... —Tim David
   I like A lot At first I was puzzled by the strange coloured things on his back until I saw the Finding Nemo reference (I'll have to get off my backside and see it before it finishes in the cinemas here) I like the fact that you have designed it to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.inst, FTX)

        Re: At long last, I am pleased to announce... —Joel Hoornbeek
   (...) Tim, Thanks for the kind words. When it came to shading the steps (which is a default in LPub), I decided to go ahead and try it. Even this is the first set of instructions that I've posted, it is the second that I started working on. My other (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.inst, FTX)