 Instructions / 531
Re: At long last, I am pleased to announce...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:04:07 GMT

I like

A lot

At first I was puzzled by the strange coloured things on his back until I saw the Finding Nemo reference (I’ll have to get off my backside and see it before it finishes in the cinemas here) I like the fact that you have designed it to be made with bits from one set without making it seem compromised. When I saw the image in your post I thought you’d found a good use for part 30382 but not alas!

Your instructions are nice too, I’m not a fan of the white-ing out (is that the right term?) of the pieces from the previous steps but it makes it very clear. I also like the pointers you have made from the sub-assembly boxes to show where they go.

Tim