 CAD / 10526
  LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

Is there an LPub meta command which controls which level (and thus background color) a submodel is rendered with? I am working on a model of a building in which I built the roof assembly as a submodel. However I want the roof assembly rendered with (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

(...) Hi Mike, The background color leve is controlled by GUI in the Building Instructions tab, possibly in the Sub-models tab (I'm not sure of the name as it has been a while since I worried about that.) Check each of the sub-tabs in Building (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HKyG12.E4C@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Instructions (...) been a (...) controls (...) Hmm, I think I may have phrased my question incorrectly. I don't want to change (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub Meta Command for SubModel level?

(...) <snip> (...) I understand what you want, but it may be hard to implement. I'll have to see what I can do. I've got to get a new CPU fan for my desktop computer first. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)