 CAD / 10372
  Re: MPD's and DAT's

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HIt21E.12GH@lugnet.com... (...) files. (...) with (...) I think I've managed to "flatten" an MPD file into an ldr or dat by exporting instruction images from MLCAD; if I recall correctly, it (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MPD's and DAT's

(...) Yes, this is right. I frequently build in MLCad using multipart models. In fact if you build your base model as a separate part (explicitly create a new sub-model when starting a building session) when you are happy with the design export that (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)