 CAD / 10372
Re: MPD's and DAT's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:33:06 GMT

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HIt21E.12GH@lugnet.com...

What I suggest you do is download MLCAD since it *CAN* open and view .MPD • files.
You could use LEOCAD as your primary source of building and supplement it • with
MLCAD when needed to view/edit/create .MPD files.

I think I've managed to "flatten" an MPD file into an ldr or dat by
exporting instruction images from MLCAD; if I recall correctly, it wasn't as
simple as all that but essentially you want to export the last step in the
instructions which presumably has all the parts added in the correct place.

Jennifer