 CAD / 10195
10194  |  10196
Subject:
Keyboard input problems in LeoCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 17:17:35 GMT

Help!

O.K. as far as I can remember, from the work I did in LeoCAD last weekend, the
arrow keys move the selected part by 1/2 stud increments, unless the CRTL key is
held down.

However, as I'm working today, I'm noticing that the arrow keys are moving the
selected part by a full 1 stud increment.  I've gone over any of the settings
I've changed in the last few days and tried to undo them, but none seem to
restore the original behavior I was seeing before.

Any thoughts on this?

Anyone?

Help!?!

Thanks!