 CAD / 10185
Re: Engine 68 (4-Wide Fire Apparatus, incl. instructions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Allan Bedford wrote:

   I’m looking for any ideas or suggestions for improvements.
   Here’s the link to more pics and details about the engine:
http://www.apotome.com/lego/engine68/engine68.htm

   Hi. I seen it on Brickshelf already. Quite a nice vehicle, and congrats on your first attempt at CAD. It looks like you are a seasoned pro already :) Thanks for sharing your model, and I hope you have a chance at winning a prize at the Bricks Instructions Portal.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the comments. :)

You’ve also built some 4-wide apparatus, haven’t you?

One of the things I think would make the larger renders look better is if I can get LPub/POV to use the the LGEO parts library. I’ve tried enabling the option within LPub, but LGEO seems to go haywire... almost appearing to go into an infinite loop, until it is stopped manually.

I was wondering if anyone else had run into this issue?

Thanks again! Allan B.