 CAD / 10184
Re: First Time POV User
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Max Maxwell wrote:
After looking at many pictures created with POV-Ray, I want to know more
about how to use it. Where do I get started, what do I need, how do I install
and use it? Is it free to download? Please help!

Max

Max you can find tutorials at this page for your question.
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/

Email me if you have more questions.

-AHui
LDraw Help Desk