 CAD / 10157
10156  |  10158
Subject:
Is there any solution to this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 15:00:10 GMT

I hate to build models like 6851 or 1496 because they are not like the car.dat
they are hard to put on top of a road because of there design.

If someone knows what i mean then please tell me how they most be built.

Another thing with don't we make an icq group or msn group so we can send quick
answers or suggestion, comments or ideas ?

ICQ: 126397322

MSN: QUAD95@MSN.COM