 CAD / 1013
Re: hey gyug... a suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, paul@gyugyi.com (Paul Gyugyi) writes:
[...]  I've been wanting to generate bitmaps larger than
the screen for some time, [...]

How about an option to simulate antialiasing by rendering the image
internally at 2x and resampling for display?  (Or at the very least, an
option to render the image on-screen at 2x or 3x normal size, with thicker
lines?  That way, I could still resample the image down with ImageMagick or
Photoshop.  :::)

--Todd