 CAD / 10123
Re: Difficulties in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:25:33 GMT

Does anyone else have trouble with this?
And how does one solve it?

Thanks.

Jaco

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
Hi Kevin (and everyone else ofcourse),

After a few trials and errors, I finally managed to get the parts in the
Part List Images at the same scale. It turns out that I had to set the
minimum distance to 50000 (!).

Is this because a plate of 6x16 is involved as a part and the rest of the
parts are significantly smaller than this plate?

Is still have one problem to tackle:
The Previous Step Color Scaling does not work entirely correct. In most
steps it does the job, but in some steps it renders all parts in the same
shade of the color. This is difficult because I am using mainly black
pieces.

Can someone (read Kevin :-) tell me what is wrong here?

Jaco