 CAD / 10027
    Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, this sounds really attractive. And you're able to run this under Unix? (...) I think I'd find that useful. I'm looking for ways to relieve some of the burden on Steve with respect to Partsref images. (...) You could start by posting it (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images —Don Heyse
     (...) Yes, and you should be able to run it all as a background process without even opening a window. See here for some of the details on how to get that up and running. (URL) really love to see some independent verification of the completely (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images —Jacob Sparre Andersen
     (...) It could be made slightly more headless with some use of `make -C src/`, but it didn't quite work for me anyway. :-( (...) You mean make a symlink to "~sparre/bin/"? I will grep my scripts for calls to LDGLite and other known LDraw related (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) To the extent that you are willing to call Linux Unix, yes. Haven't tried it on other Unix'es yet. (...) You can grab it here: (URL) it is only with minimal error handling and only tested by me, so there are no guarantee that it will work for (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)